1. How do I find out what is happening at Fort Lewis College in the event of emergency?
FLC can communicate with faculty, staff and students via mass e-mails and campus-wide voicemail messaging. In addition to this website, FLC has other options in place for parents and students to find out what is happening on campus, including:
- Fort Lewis College Emergency Phone Number - 970-247-6334 or 1-888-433-0046 (toll-free)
- Local Radio Stations - KDUR, KPTE (99.7, 99.3 FM), KSUT (91.3 FM), KSJD (91.1, 91.5, 104.1 FM), KRTZ (98.7 FM)
- Local Television Stations - KOAT News 7, KRQE News 13, KOBTV News 4
- City of Durango website - http://www.durangogov.org
- La Plata County website - http://co.laplata.co.us
2. Will classes continue to be held?
Yes. Classes on campus will be held as usual.
3. Will the residence halls be open, and will food be available?
Yes. The college will continue to provide food and shelter to its campus residents.