Daily and Temporary Parking Permits
Daily parking permits may be purchased at the kiosks located at the Fort Lewis College Information signs which are located on Fort Lewis Drive and the East 8th Avenue entrance (Front Hill).
A daily parking permit is $5.00. Cash and Credit cards are accepted at the kiosks.
Daily Parking Permits may also be purchased at the Police/Parking Services Department located at Aspen Hall or at the Cashier’s windows in Berndt Hall.
Visitors are welcome at the Fort Lewis College Campus. Permits may be purchased as mentioned in the preceding paragraph.
- Free visitor spaces are intended for short-term parking, 2 hours or less.
- Metered spaces are also available at a rate of $0.25/half-hour, also with a 2-hour limit. The locations of visitor and metered spaces are noted on the campus map.
- Students, faculty or staff will be fined $30.00 for parking in these spaces if you already have a parking permit.
Handicapped Parking for Disabled Persons
Fort Lewis College has Handicapped Parking spaces reserved for students, employees and visitors with disabilities or special needs.
- Documentation must be provided by persons who are temporarily disabled and need to request a temporary handicapped permit at Fort Lewis College Police & Parking Services. Call 247-7491 during regular working hours for more information.
- Vehicles in Handicapped Parking spaces are required to display a regular parking permit along with a handicapped permit.
- Unauthorized vehicles or vehicles not displaying handicapped permit will be fined $100.00 and/or towed.
Find more information about PARKING here