- Apply for admission and get admitted to Fort Lewis College.
- Confirm your enrollment.
- Contact the Office of Student Success to set up your New Student Advising and Registration appointment.
- No later than August 1 prior to your first semester, complete the Finish in Four! interest form below.
- Register for at least 15 credits for your first semester.
- Create a four-year degree plan with an advisor in the Office of Student Success and sign the Finish in Four! contract.
How do I learn more?
Contact the Office of Student Success, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: 970-382-6985.