Web design & development
Over the past few years, the way in which we all seek out and consume information has changed drastically. In the past, it was enough to simply put up some posters and send out a postcard or email and people would respond. Today, it isn't that easy. Faculty, staff, students, parents, donors and other users are all busy and they are being bombarded with hundreds, if not thousands, of messages on a daily basis. For departments and programs, it can be difficult to be heard through all of that noise.
On the web team, we recognize that your website is your primary marketing tool and information provider for your users. Thus, we work to ensure that your website is functional, attractive, and allows your users to find the information and resources they need as quickly as possible. Here's a few of the services we provide:
- New website design and creation
- Website redesigns or tune-ups
- Daily or weekly updates
- Fix broken links and images
- Analyze your site to see what pages are most popular and which ones are not being used
- Provide data on where your users are coming from and what they are looking at
- Add functionality such as photo slideshows, email forms, blogs, etc.
- Training on the DotNetNuke CMS
How can we help you?
Contact for Web design & development
Scott Kadera, Senior Web Developer