Foundation and Departmental Scholarships are sourced from private donors and provide financial assistance to first time, degree seeking, undergraduate students. The Fort Lewis College Foundation offers hundreds of these privately funded scholarships each year. Student recipients are chosen based on:
- Financial Need
In addition, students may be eligible for departmental scholarships based on academic major.
- Applications received on or before February 1, will be given priority consideration.
- Please note, applications received after this date may still be considered. Some scholarships have a due date beyond the February 1 deadline.
General scholarship requirements:
- You have been admitted to Fort Lewis College.
- You are a student seeking your first bachelors degree.
- You will earn a minimum of 12 credits during the Fall semester and a minimum of 12 credits during the Spring semester per academic year.
- You will complete a total of 30 credits per academic year.
View a full list of requirements to see if you qualify.