CONGRATULATIONS CLASS 2019!
Schedule your Senior Special today!
What is it?
A base line health screening for the post grad life!
- Physical exam
- Height, weight, BMI, blood pressure, pulse and vision screening
- Other services for additional charges
- STI screenings at discounted prices
- Pap smears
- Travel visits
A baseline health screening may be necessary for employment/internships, grad school, travel, etc.
Do you have a hold on your student account from the Student Health Center, and you need to register for classes for the next semester?
The following immunizations requirements must be completed by students who have a hold on their student account prior to registration for the next semester. Registration starts on 03/11/2019
- Proof of two doses of the MMR vaccine:
Colorado State Law requires all new students to submit proof of two doses each of measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccinations. This is a mandatory requirement for all college students born on or after January 1, 1957. Please check with your physician, high school, previous university, and/or military, to obtain an official signed or stamped copy of your records. Medical, religious, and personal exemptions are allowed by law; however, in the event of an outbreak, exempted persons may be subject to quarantine and exclusion from school.
Send your records to us:
- Scan/Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail to: Student Health Center, 1000 Rim Drive Durango, CO 81301
- In person to: 170 Miller Student Services.
- Fax to: 970-247-7621
May schedule: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
8.30am to 4.30pm
June and July : Monday and Wed
8.30am to 4.30pm
Follow us on twitter