FREE HIV TESTING February 14th
TAKE THE TEST TAKE CONTROL
Discounted Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis
Schedule your Senior Special today!
- Height, weight, BMI, blood pressure, pulse and vision screening
- Other services for additional charges
- STI screenings at discounted prices
A baseline health screening may be necessary for
employment/internships, grad school, travel, etc.
Student's Immunization Requirements
State of Colorado Law requires all students to submit an immunization record with proof of two MMR vaccinations (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) to the Student Health Center. A current copy of your immunization record is necessary to be submitted by:
◾May 14, 2019 for the summer semester
If you do not comply with this requirement, a non-refundable $25.00 fee will be charged and a hold will be placed on your student account.
Send your records to us by the above deadline:
- Scan/Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail to: Student Health Center, 1000 Rim Drive Durango, CO 81301
- In person to: 170 Miller Student Services.
- Fax to: 970-247-7621
Follow us on twitter