Statement of Purpose:
To provide high quality medical and behavioral health care to Fort Lewis College students supporting their academic success and ability to participate fully in curricular and co-curricular programs of their choosing
- Students will identify prevention strategies and treatment options specific to their lifestyle.
- Students will be able to articulate health-related resources available to them and a willingness to utilize those resources.
- Students will demonstrate understanding of strategies to help them exercise balance in their academic, social and health-related experiences after graduation.
- Students will form positive attitudes regarding their experience in our Health Center that will lead them to expect positive health care experiences after college.
- Students will understand their health-related financial resources and responsibilities.
- Student Athletic Trainers who work in the Health Center can identify an awareness of diversity and articulate how to contribute to an inclusive social climate.