Welcome, FLC alumni, to Homecoming Weekend! Come back to campus on October 5-7, 2018 to celebration Homecoming and Golden Graduate Reunion of classes 1964 to 1970! More information about Golden Graduate Reunion to come!
Friday, October 5
Alumni Homecoming Mug Crawl
6-9 p.m., downtown Durango
Kick-off Homecoming Weekend with a commemorative mug and get special deals at your favorite watering holes.
Saturday, October 6
Skyhawks Football vs. Colorado Mesa University
11-1pm brunch, noon kickoff Ray Dennison Memorial Field
Free entry and lunch for all alumni attending!
Sunday, October 7
Athletics Hall of Fame Awards Ceremony
Time and location to be determined
Celebrate with our newest HoF members!
Join in some of FLC's favorite traditions and start some new ones!
Friday, October 7
50th Reunion gathering for the Class of 1966
- 3 p.m. Center of Southwest Studies and FLC campus tour
- 5 p.m. Cocktail party with Rim Trail Society at President’s home
Alumni Mug Crawl in downtown Durango
- 5 p.m. start at the Durango Welcome Center
- Bring your alumni mug!!! <VERY IMPORTANT>
- If you have a significant other, or need a mug, a non-alumni mug will be available for purchase at $5.00 each with all proceeds going to the Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Must be 21 and provide ID
Saturday, October 8
- 10 a.m. in Arts parking lot
- Pick up your free tickets for game and lunch from us
Homecoming football game, vs. Western Colorado State University
- 12 p.m. at the Ray Dennison Memorial Stadium
- Enjoy the game from the Alumni tent in the Beer Garden
- 3 p.m. (or whenever the football game ends) at the Stadium parking lot
- $15, general public
- Headliners are Fortunate Youth and Scale the Summit
Sunday, October 9
Skyhawk Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- 10 a.m. in the Pullman Room, Strater Hotel, 699 Main Ave
- $15 tickets available for pre-purchase
Monday, October 10
Real History of the Americas
- 10 a.m. in the Ballroom, Student Union
- Stay and celebrate with our current and past FLC graduates offering presentations, dancing and music to emphasize awareness and appreciation of the different cultures that comprise the FLC family.
- See more at: https://www.fortlewis.edu/alumni/NewsEvents/AlumniEvents/ArtMID/25818/ArticleID/1148238/Homecoming-weekend.aspx#sthash.5dDrYBYV.dpuf