To apply to the John F. Reed Honors Program, you must have:
- Currently be taking or have completed either Honors 250 (Community of Scholars) OR one Hon 221, 222, or 223 course
- Earned at least 15 credits at Fort Lewis College
- Complete the “Personal Information” and “Academic Information” of the John F. Reed Honors Program Application.
- Attach an unofficial copy of your transcript. Copies may be obtained from your WebOpus account or the Registrar's Office.
- Write an application essay.
- Submit an academic writing sample.
- Request letters of recommendation from two FLC faculty members.
- Submit your application materials to
Arts & Sciences
The next round of applications will be due by Wednesday, March 30, 2016 by 4:00 PM
Review of Applications and Interview of Applicants
All applications will be reviewed by the Honors Council. You will be contacted for an interview with two Council members sometime during the two weeks following the deadline. Admission decisions will be announced by the end of the semester.