Per Fort Lewis College policy, all first-time, first-year students must live on campus unless they qualify for an exemption. Freshmen students are not eligible to live in our on-campus apartments.
The Housing Application and Contract must be submitted online or returned to the Student Housing and Conference Services Office with a $150.00 security deposit. Because it is a refundable deposit, financial aid awards do not cover it. The Housing Contract is a legal document and by signing it, the student is contracting for an on-campus accommodation for the full academic year (fall and spring terms). Please read the document carefully.
It is to the student’s advantage to apply for housing as early as possible since priority for building and room assignment is established on the date the application and deposit are received in the Student Housing Office. Assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
To Apply for Housing:
- Go to www.fortlewis.edu/housingapp
- Login with your username and password
- Read and follow all instructions
- Completely fill out every field on the application
- Click "submit" and print out the Contract for your records
- Complete your application by submitting a $150 housing deposit