Returning students get priority over new and transfer students when applying for housing, but you are still encouraged to apply for housing as early as possible since priority for building and room assignment is established on the date the application and deposit are received in the Student Housing Office. Assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are currently living on campus, you do not need to provide another $150.00 deposit; your current deposit will transfer.
Assignments for returning students are made during Spring Break and notification is sent to the student's FLC email address. Students will be notified of their assignment before they leave for summer break.
To Apply for Housing:
- Go to www.fortlewis.edu/housingapp
- Login with your username and password
- Read and follow all instructions
- Completely fill out every field on the application
- Current residents do not need to re-deposit. Your current housing deposit will roll over to future applications