Join us for the 2019 Hozhoni Ambassador Pageant
April 9, 2019 6-8 pm
Student Union Ballroom
Apply to be the next Hozhoni Ambassador!
Gain a whole new perspective about other tribes on campus while strengthening your leadership qualities!
Application deadline: Friday, March 1st by 5:00 PM
Hozhoni Ambassador Application 2019
- Native American student of any expression or identity currently enrolled at Fort Lewis College in a minimum of 12 credit hours
- Cumulative GPA Requirement: 2.5
- Must be in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Completed at least 24 credit hours, 12 of which must be completed at Fort Lewis College in the fall of the 2018/2019 academic year
- Holding concurrent pageant titles during Hozhoni Ambassador term is not permitted
- March 14th: Candidate Info Session
- March 18th: Photos
- March 21st: Talent Workshop
- March 25th: Talent Rehearsal Night
- April 9th: Pageant
- April 12th: Crowning
For more information contact April Yazza at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at Ext. 7221.