Welcome! As a new member of the Fort Lewis College community, there are a few items you need to become familiar with, and a few items you are required to do prior to your first day on the job.
If an Employee Intake Meeting (EIM) hasn't already been scheduled for you, please contact us at 970-247-7428.
The purpose of the EIM is to:
- Explain in detail your benefits and benefits options (if eligible)
- Assist you with the completion of the hiring packet
- Address any questions or concerns you might have about working at FLC
- Give notice of required trainings
Items to bring to your EIM:
- Proper I-9 identification. The acceptable documents must be originals and may not be copied, scanned, or expired.
- A voided check or a form from your bank for direct deposit (condition of employment)
- A sense of humor :)