Welcome! As a new member of the Fort Lewis College community, there are a few items you need to become familiar with, and a few items you are required to do prior to your first day on the job. To help guide you through your first few days as a Fort Lewis College employee, we've prepared a New Employee Checklist. Please review and print out this checklist to help ensure that you complete the required items.
If an Employee Intake Meeting (EIM) hasn't already been scheduled for you, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 970-247-7428.
The purpose of the EIM is to:
- Explain in detail your benefits and benefits options (if eligible)
- Assist you with the completion of the hiring packet
- Address any questions or concerns you might have about working at FLC
Items to be brought to your EIM:
- Proper I-9 identification. The acceptable documents must be originals and may not be copied, scanned, or expired.
- A voided check or a form from your bank for direct deposit (condition of employment)
- A sense of humor :)