Where can you use it?

  • Pay for Print Services in Computer Labs
  • Fort Lewis College Bookstore
  • SkyCard Office
  • Student Life Center
  • Laundry Centers in Residence Halls
  • River Rock Dining Hall (Student Union)
  • Cafe A La Cart (Jones Hall)
  • Hungry Hawk Cafe (Student Union)
  • Jazzman's Cafe (Berndt Hall)
  • Night Hawk Cafe (Cooper Hall)
  • Cashier's Office
  • Reed Library & Reed Library Copier
  • Outdoor Pursuits
  • Information Desk
  • Beverage and Snack Vending

How can you deposit funds?

  1. With a credit card on our secure portal.  Just login to and select the SkyCard link on the left.
  2. With cash or a credit card at the Student Union Value Transfer Station (VTS) adjacent to the Information Desk on the first floor of the Student Union building.  Coins are not accepted.

For more information, go to the SkyCard website. Questions? Contact the SkyCard Office in Room 58 of the Student Union (on the ground floor across from the Post Office) (970-247-7504).