Updating the FLC College Directory information is done through Banner. If you are responsible for doing the updates for your department, and you do not have access to the forms listed below, please contact the Help Desk at x7444 or askIT@fortlewis.edu to get access.
GZADPER is the Banner form used to update a person’s directory information. This is used to add employees or change the way the listing appears. This page contains two blocks of information.
GZADDEP is the Banner form used to update a department’s information. This is used for entering the main office number, fax machine numbers, and removing employees from the department. This form contains three blocks of information.
Navigate from block to block by using your favorite Banner method to move to the Next Block. You may use the tab key to tab between fields within a block.
Changes that have been saved in these Banner forms will appear in the Interactive Online Faculty and Staff Directory immediately. The printable PDF directories will be updated nightly.
Adding Employee records
- Go to form GZADPER and enter person’s FLC ID.
- Use Next Block to navigate to the Directory Name Listing block.
- This is the name as it will appear in the directory. If you want to use a nick name or remove the middle name, do so here.
- Enter the FLC e-mail address, if none exists.
- New feature: The employee's mobile phone number and Fort Lewis web site information are optional fields that may be included.
- Use Next Block to navigate to the Directory Details block.
- Using the drop down menus when appropriate, fill in the information on the left side of this block.
- If the person’s title does not exist in this drop down menu, you may type in the correct title and it will be added to this list.
- Save the information by clicking on the save icon, using the F10 key or clicking on File, then Save from the drop down menu.
Updating Department records
- New departments may be added by sending a request to AskIT@fortlewis.edu
- New feature: A contact email field has been added to specify the email address of the person responsible for making directory updates for this department.
Removing Employee records
- Use form GZADDEP.
- Use the drop down menu for the Dept field to find and select the correct department. Navigate to the third block of information by using the Next Block function.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to the record you would like to remove.
- Remove the employee information by using the Remove Record function (not the Delete key). You can do this by using the Remove Record icon or by selecting Record, then select Remove from the Drop Down menu at the top of the form. (Please do NOT use the delete key on your keyboard, as this does not remove all of the data.)