This is a Nomad podium classroom. Use the remote control touch panel beside the monitor to turn on the Data projector, to select what is projected and adjust the volume. To learn more on how to operate the Nomad podium, please use the following link for training videos.
Nomad Training Videos
List of Nomad podium features:
- Touch Control Panel (use to turn on Projector, select what is projected & adjust volume)
- Document Camera (pullout shelf on left side of podium- choose Document Camera on touch panel)
- External Device connections (pullout shelf on side of podium- External Device on touch panel)
- DVD/VCR Player
- Microphones (Contact Media Services)
List of Classroom features:
- Data Projector
- Ceiling Speakers
- Demonstration Counter with Sink
There are several banks of florescent and incandescent lights in this classroom. The lights switches are located down in front of the classroom near the emergency exit door.
Call 970-247-7444 or Email AskIT@fortlewis.edu
Technical Emergency? 970-749-8191