We have a pay-for-print system in the computer labs. Students are given a print quota each semester they are enrolled. Once that balance is exhausted, the system will deduct from Skycash. To check your balance, navigate to http://print.fortlewis.edu and log in with your Fort Lewis credentials.
- There are 37 computer labs with printing available
- The printers are defaulted to black & white and two-sided
- $0.05 per black & white page
- $0.15 per color page
- Plotters available for posters or other large prints
- New! Print to all lab printers from anywhere
Residence Hall Printing
- There are 33 printers placed throughout the Residence Halls
- Print to all Residence Hall printers from anywhere
- Save on color prints in the Residence Halls at $0.10 per page
- The copier and scanner in EBH 10 computer lab is available for students. Make copies and scan documents to your email.
- The copier is black & white only (scans to email in color)
- $0.04 per copied page
- $0.01 per scanned page