Fort Lewis College recycles surplus technology back into the community. This is used equipment that is sold as is with no technical support. Fort Lewis College does not guarantee surplus equipment. The equipment cannot be exchanged or returned. Surplus equipment cannot be purchased with College funds and will not be allowed on the Fort Lewis College network. Fort Lewis College employees must agree that they were not involved in the process of designating the computer they purchase as surplus. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover. NO CASH or CHECKS PLEASE.
When: Monday through Friday 9am to 4:30pm.
Where: Fort Lewis College ~ Library Room 007 (Basement Computer Lab)
Products for Sale:
$50 – HP Desktop (No Wifi)
- HP Compaq 6300 Desktops, Windows 7, Purchased in 2013.
- 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Proc: Intel Core i5 @3.20GHz, No Wifi
- Keyboard and mouse included.
$350 – iMac (21.5-inch)
- No DVD Drive; Purchased in 2013.
- 1TB HDD, 8GB Ram, Quad Core CPU @ 2.7 GHz, Wifi
- Operating System Not Installed (instructions included.)
$50 – 23” LCD Monitors (VGA, DVI connections)
Students can download Microsoft Windows and Office software for FREE from SkySoft at http://skysoft.fortlewis.edu/