Fort Lewis College recycles surplus technology back into the community. This is used equipment that is sold as is with no technical support. Fort Lewis College does not guarantee surplus equipment. The equipment cannot be exchanged or returned. Surplus equipment cannot be purchased with College funds and will not be allowed on the Fort Lewis College network. Fort Lewis College employees must agree that they were not involved in the process of designating the computer they purchase as surplus. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover. NO CASH or CHECKS PLEASE.
When: Monday through Friday 9am to 4:30pm.
Where: Fort Lewis College ~ Library Room 007 (Basement Computer Lab)
Products for Sale:
$50 – HP Desktop (No Wifi)
- HP Compaq 6300 Desktops, Windows 7, Purchased in 2013.
- 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Proc: Intel Core i5 @3.20GHz, No Wifi
- Keyboard and mouse included.
$300 – HP Elitebook Laptops
- HP Elitebook Laptops 8470 (With DVD Drive); Purchased in 2013.
- Windows 8, 128GB HDD, 8GB Ram, i5 CPU @ 1.7GHz, Wifi
- Fort Lewis College faculty/staff/students are eligible for $50 discount.
$350 – MacBook Pro Laptop (Model A1278)
- 13", 4.5 pounds, (No DVD Drive); Purchased in 2012.
- 500GB HDD, 8GB Ram, i5 CPU @ 2.5 GHz, Wifi
- Operating System Not Installed (instructions included.)
$5 – HP LaserJet Black & White Printer
- Used, in good working condition.
- Office models capable of thousands of prints.
- Comes with a toner cartridge at least half-full. (Avg. toner cartridge prints up to 10,000 pages)
$50 – 23” LCD Monitors (VGA, DVI connections)
Students can download Microsoft Windows and Office software for FREE from SkySoft at http://skysoft.fortlewis.edu/