Fort Lewis College recycles surplus technology back into the community. This is used equipment that is sold as is with no technical support. Fort Lewis College does not guarantee surplus equipment. The equipment cannot be exchanged or returned. Surplus equipment cannot be purchased with College funds and will not be allowed on the Fort Lewis College network. Fort Lewis College employees must agree that they were not involved in the process of designating the computer they purchase as surplus. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover. NO CASH or CHECKS PLEASE.
When: Monday through Friday 9am to 4:30pm.
Where: Fort Lewis College ~ Library Room 007 (Basement Computer Lab)
Products for Sale:
$75 – HP EliteDesk 800 G1
- DVD Drive; Purchased in 2014, (Monitors sold Separately)
- 500GB HDD, 8GB Ram, CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.2 GHz
- Windows 7 Operating System, No Wifi.
$275 – iMac (21.5-inch)
- No DVD Drive; Purchased 2013.
- 1TB HDD, 8GB Ram, Quad Core i5 Processor @ 2.7 GHz, Wifi
- Operating System Not Installed (instructions provided.)
- Non Mac Keyboard included
$5 – 22" Dell Monitors (VGA, DVI connections)
Students can download Microsoft Windows and Office software for FREE from SkySoft at http://skysoft.fortlewis.edu/