Updated as of 05/01/2019
Information Technology - Banner 9 Forms Transformation
This is the first phase of the Banner 9 upgrade project and entails upgrading all Banner Administrative forms to Banner 9.
- Finalize Banner Training in Canvas for new users (7/31)
- Prepare infrastructure for move to Production
- Continue working on converting customs and mods
- Move to Production June 27 (July 11)
- Begin creating all new users in Banner 9 only (04/15/2019)
- Direct Banner Account Requests/Training to Banner 9 Training (05/01/2019)
- Shut down Banner 8 Administrative Forms (06/30/2019)
Status: ON TRACK
Enrollment Management - Admission Auto Decision / Initial Incomplete Letter Automation
Implementing Auto Decision rules for admission and automating the sending of the initial Incomplete letters.
- Review and update existing code/work (01/18)
- Testing with Admissions (02/15)
- Build new Perceptive Content Queues (5/15/2019)
- Move to Production (05/31/2019)
Enrollment Management - Skyhawk Emergency Persistence Grant
Developing and publishing the new Skyhawk Emergency Persistence Grant application for students in need.
- Create mock pages/application in AcademicWorks (03/26)
- Review mockup with stakeholders (03/26)
- Stakeholders to review mockup and return recommendations/changes (03/26-04/12)
- Update & review (05/07/2019)
- Training (Summer 2019)
- Push to production (Fall 2019)
Status: ON TRACK
Information Technology - Perceptive Content Upgrades
Multiple upgrades to the Perceptive Content system required to finalize the Banner 9 Admin Forms Transformation project.
Information Technology - TouchNet Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) Implementation
P2PE on Fort Lewis College Point-of-Sale devices.
Enrollment Management - Placement Automation
Automate process to evaluate all active students for math placement. Currently we evaluate by hand the confirmed and continuing students. This process will cover all active students.
- Build out process for corrections for non self-report scores (6/29)
- Build out appman job, cummulative GPA, student type, transfer coursework handling, audit mode vs update mode (7/2)
- Preliminary testing (7/3)
- Quan, STAT, and CALC rules working for Freshman Placement (7/16 - 7/18)
- Send to Registrar for Testing (7/20 - 7/27)
- *Testing delayed due to Fall start-up priorities
- Updates/fixes and code review following user testing (10/22 - 10/31)
- Go Live (11/1)
Status: ON HOLD