Updated as of 10/03/2018
Information Technology - Banner 9 Forms Transformation
This is the first phase of the Banner 9 upgrade project and entails upgrading all Banner Administrative forms to Banner 9.
- Finalize Banner Training in Canvas for new users (7/31)
- Prepare infrastructure for move to Production
- Continue working on converting customs and mods
- Move to Production June 27 (July 11)
- Begin creating all new users in Banner 9 only (10/31)
- Shut down Banner 8 Administrative Forms (12/01)
Status: ON TRACK
Enrollment Management - Admission Auto Decision / Initial Incomplete Letter Automation
Implementing Auto Decision rules for admission and automating the sending of the initial Incomplete letters.
Enrollment Management - Placement Automation
Automate process to evaluate all active students for math placement. Currently we evaluate by hand the confirmed and continuing students. This process will cover all active students.
- Build out process for corrections for non self-report scores (6/29)
- Build out appman job, cummulative GPA, student type, transfer coursework handling, audit mode vs update mode (7/2)
- Preliminary testing (7/3)
- Quan, STAT, and CALC rules working for Freshman Placement (7/16 - 7/18)
- Send to Registrar for Testing (7/20 - 7/27)
- *Testing delayed due to Fall start-up priorities
- Updates/fixes and code review following user testing (10/22 - 10/31)
- Go Live (11/1)
Status: ON HOLD PENDING MATH DEPARTMENT DECISIONS