Admission to Fort Lewis College and to the Department of Music is a dual admission process. While application to the college is through the Office of Admissions (link to FLC application here), formal admission to the Department of Music and its degree programs must be made through an audition admission process. You may audition prior to acceptance by the Office of Admissions, however, acceptance to the Department of Music does not guarantee admission to Fort Lewis College.
Steps to becoming a music major or minor:
- Fill out the Scholarship/Admission Form
- Once you've submitted the Scholarship/Admission Form you will be contacted by a faculty member to schedule an audition.
- Audition Information
- Your audition will last about ten minutes
- Audition Materials:
- Acceptance to Fort Lewis College
- Acceptance as a music major