The Old Fort

Farm Shop

The farm shop was  built in the 1920's for use at Fort Lewis High School.  It is located between the old horse barn (now the sale barn) and the dairy barn.  Colorado State used it as a Farm Shop in the 1970's, 80s and 90s.  In 2012,the Southwest Conservation Corp refurbished it to use as a storage and de-rig operations building.