The Old Fort

Principal's Residence

It is believed that this residence was constructed for the principle of the Indian School.  After 1927, it was referred to as the Dean's Residence.  In 1958, Dr. Kent Riddle who was the Agriculture Experiment Station manager oversaw extensive renovations and it became the manager's residence.   
This picture is from the 1925 Fort Lewis Catalog