The Old Fort
This first picture was obviously taken in a older wooden milking parlor
This was taken in the "new" dairy barn that was added on The picture was taken looking North.
Photo courtesy of Fort Lewis College Center of SouthWest Studies
Some records indicate that the new dairy barn was added on to the food storage building in 1923.
Fort Lewis had an active dairy until 1956 when the college was moved to town.