The Fort Lewis College Dual Enrollment program is your opportunity to get a step up on your college education. You will have the opportunity to earn college credit while still enrolled in high school.
Concurrent Student Orientation for Spring Term
During Concurrent Student Orientation, you will connect with other concurrent students from the region, meet your advisor, and obtain assistance in taking the initial steps of becoming a college student.
Concurrent Students join the new freshmen and transfer students for the Saturday portion of the Orientation Program and will have a special session from 11 AM to Noon in Reed Library 140.
A detailed schedule of Orientation Programs will be available in late November.
Saturday, January 9, 2016
- 9:30 AM - Check in for Concurrent Orientation: Information Desk, Student Union
- 10:00 AM - Professors' Perspective Panel: Noble Hall, Room 130
- 11:00 AM - Special Session with Advising, Reed Library, Room 140
- 12 Noon - Lunch and Student Services Fair, San Juan Dining and Student Union Lobby
- 1:30 PM - Computer Sessions in Reed Library, lower level
- 2:30 PM - Get your SkyCard (FLC ID) and visit the bookstore
Please contact Allison Flores with any questions at (970) 247-7249 or email@example.com.