Spring 2019 New Student and Family Orientation will be January 5th, 2019
Partnering with family members to ensure the success of our students is a top priority at Fort Lewis College. With this in mind, we have created an informative, sometimes surprising, series of programs for you. You will join your student for certain sessions and at other times students and family members have separate programming. All sessions are designed to assist you in supporting your student's "march toward graduation."
If you would like to attend our Family Orientation sessions, you may register in person in the Student Union Lobby on Saturday, January 5th. We are happy to welcome all family members who would like to attend.
- 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM Check-in and key pick up
- 11:00 AM – Student Services Fair and Lunch
- 12:30 PM - All Campus Welcome
- 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM - Orientation Programming
- 5:30 PM – Dinner & Student Involvement
- 7:00 PM – Residence Hall Meeting and Social
Fort Lewis College is committed to all programs being accessible for individuals with disabilities. If you are attending orientation and need disability-related assistance or have questions, please contact the Disability Services Office at 970-247-7383.