Do you want to make new friends before classes start? Do you enjoy the outdoors? If you answered YES to either of these questions, then our Summit the San Juans trips are for you.
- Optional, pre-orientation backpacking trips for all freshman and transfer students.
- Small group experiences led by trained student leaders.
- The foundation of your new community of friends, classmates, and campus life.
- For all levels and abilities. No prior experience necessary.
- Affordable. Full and partial financial assistance is available.
For more information review the tabs below or contact Colt Fetters at 970-247-7293 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: August 19-23, 2018
Where: Weminuche Wilderness Area, San Juan Mountains
Number of students: 80
Student cost: $300
Registration begins on April 14th.