The Orientation Program for Transfer Students is planned specifically for this population.
Transfer students are organized in small groups and have a Student Leader and Faculty Leader to guide them throughout the process. This small group aspect is a real bonus for those first few days on campus.
Participation in Transfer Orientation is critical to your academic success and an expectation of the Fort Lewis College Administration.
Here's the detailed schedule of Orientation programs. Please mark your calendars!
Thursday, August 27, 2015
- 10 AM - 4 PM Student Housing Move In
- 2 - 5 PM Check-in for Orientation at the Student Life Center
- Use the rest of this day to run errands on campus: Bookstore, get your ID Card photo taken at Orientation check-in, make sure your immunization records made it to the Health Center, etc.
- 6:45 PM Mandatory Student Housing Meeting in your residence hall for all new students living on campus
Friday, August 28, 2015
- 9:30 AM Late check-in for Orientation
- 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM Transfer Orientation Programs
- 4 PM Fall Convocation and Convocation Picnic
- 6:30 PM Social Programming
Saturday, August 29, 2015
- 9:00 - 11:30 AM Transfer Orientation Programs continue
Welcome to Fort Lewis College, you have made a great choice!
Fort Lewis College is committed to all programs being accessible. If you are attending orientation and need accommodations, please contact the Disability Services Office, 970-247-7383 by 8/20/15.