What you get with an OP membership
- Eligibility for participation on Outdoor Pursuits trips, activities, clinics & workshops
- FREE use of OP equipment and gear for the academic calendar year (including summer)
- FREE use of the indoor climbing wall
- Access to Ski & Bike shop facility and tools
- Access to the Outdoor Adventure Resource Library
- Student Membership: $50.00 (Valid Sept. 1 through mid August)
- Staff & Faculty Membership: $60.00 (Valid Sept. 1 through mid August)
How to become a member
Current Fort Lewis College students, faculty, and staff with a valid FLC ID are eligible for membership
Save time by purchasing and pay for your membership online! Simply visit the Outdoor Pursuits online store by clicking here, add the Membership Form and appropriate membership to your cart, pay, complete the form, and then bring the signed form into OP to get your sticker!
Pay In Person
Don't want to pay online? You can also click here to download the Membership Application Form, then bring it into OP and pay with cash, check, debit/credit, or skycash.