To utilize all of the programs Outdoor Pursuits (OP) has to offer one simply must be a currently enrolled student or faculty/staff member at Fort Lewis College with a valid FLC SkyCard. Additionally, all potential members must complete a membership application and pay an OP membership fee.
Save time waiting in line and pay for your membership online! Simply visit the Outdoor Pursuits online store by clicking here, add the Membership Form and appropriate membership to your cart, pay, complete the form, then bring the signed form into OP to get your sticker!
Pay In Person
Don't want to pay online? You can also click here to download the Membership Application Form, then bring it into OP and pay with cash, check, debit/credit, or skycash.
- Student Membership: $50.00 (Valid Sept. 1 through mid August)
- Staff & Faculty Membership: $60.00 (Valid Sept. 1 through mid August)
OP Membership Benefits Include
- Eligibility for participation on Outdoor Pursuits trips, activities, clinics & workshops
- Free use of OP equipment and gear for the academic calendar year (including summer)
- Eligibility to use the indoor climbing wall FREE
- Access to ski and bike shop facility and tools
- Access to the Outdoor Adventure Resource Library
- Free Access to Durango Mountain Resort’s Nordic Center