Peak Experiences costs $300 and includes the following:
- Lodging when on campus
- One year membership to Outdoor Pursuits
Participants will be responsible for appropriate clothing and basic outdoor equipment.
Substantial financial assistance is available for those who qualify. If you wish to apply for aid, you must first complete the registration process, pay the full $300, and complete an assistance application. We will begin reviewing applications on June 15th, after which you will be notified if you qualify for a full or partial refund.
If you think you qualify for financial assistance AND the $300 registration fee is a barrier to you applying to Peak Experiences, please contact Sam Hensold ASAP so we can work with you.
- An administrative fee of $50 will be assessed for any cancellation
- The full trip amount is forfeit if cancelled less than 30 days before trip departure
- The OP membership is forfeit upon cancellation
- If the cancelled spot is filled, the full amount will be refunded, minus the $50 Administrative Fee