Peak Experience trips costs $300 and include the following:
- Outdoor Equipment
- Lodging when on campus
- Access to your room for storage during the trip
- One-year membership to Outdoor Pursuits
Participants are responsible to bring appropriate clothing and footwear. Beyond what is listed as available to borrow on the packing list, Outdoor Pursuits does have limited clothing available. Please contact us if you have questions.
Substantial financial assistance is available for those who qualify. To apply, please complete the registration process, including the financial assistance application. We will begin reviewing applications on June 15th, after which you will be notified if you qualify for a full or partial refund.
- An administrative fee of $50 will be assessed for any cancellation
- The full trip amount is forfeit if cancelled less than 30 days before trip departure
- The OP membership is forfeit upon cancellation
- If the cancelled spot is filled, the full amount will be refunded, minus the $50 Administrative Fee