- Bicycles, skateboards, in-line skates, scooters and other similar non-motorized, wheeled devices must be operated under control AT ALL TIMES.
- These devices are NOT allowed to be operated in any building and are NOT allowed on any walls and/or railings.
- Skateboards and in-line skates are NOT allowed on public roadways. Violation of this policy may result in fines, confiscation of the equipment and disciplinary action.
- Motorized scooters are allowed on campus. Motorcycle permits will be required for parking, and they must be parked in motorcycle spaces. They are NOT allowed inside buildings.
- Go-carts cannot be operated legally on roadways or on campus, and so are prohibited.
The Fort Lewis College policy regarding wheeled devices safety.