As we head into strategic planning for the future, securing the enrollment and fiscal stability of the institution is a priority. Enrolling new students will become increasingly competitive nationwide. Ideas for how Fort Lewis College can remain competitive for new students, as well as better retain the students who are already here, are being solicited.
Submit your strategic plan ideas!
Strategic Plan 2017-2021 timeline:
- Internal and external listening sessions to gather needs, concerns, aspirations
- Form Steering Committee to develop: planning process, design principles, communications plan, and research questions
- Make strategic planning decisions
- Final review by stakeholders
- Approval from the Board of Trustees
- Board of Trustees approved strategic plan goal