A knowledgeable resource for faculty and administration and FLC programs
A primary goal of the Professional Associates is to put the wealth of experience of its members to work for the faculty, staff, and administration in support of college programs and the Fort Lewis College Foundation.
Accordingly, each PA member is asked to serve in a liaison relationship with one or more of these individuals or to participate in one of the FLC programs. The way the liaison program relationships unfold depends upon the needs and preferences of the partners.
Liaison lists are available at each Dean's and Vice President's office. The list of current PA liaisons is also available here.
Many Professional Associates members are available to assist faculty members in classes or laboratories, or in other ways of benefit to faculty members. A list of areas of expertise and experience represented by PA members is available here. For further information about each member please click on that member’s name.
Suggestions to faculty on how to access Professional Associates for possible class assistance.
- Review the PA Member Expertise list to determine who might appropriately assist with your classroom needs. Clicking on a member’s name will take you to that member’s information and email address.
- Alternatively you could ask the PA Liaison to your Department to suggest an appropriate PA member to fulfill your needs. The liaison member can help you select the most appropriate person, and will have that person’s contact information.
- Once you have contacted that person, we strongly suggest you arrange to meet with him or her to ensure that his or her capabilities and interests match your expectations for their potential contribution to your class or laboratory.
- Be sure the PA member has all the information needed to accomplish the assigned task, including date, time, location, and AV requirements.
- Finally, the PA member may welcome receiving comments or suggestions you or your students may have regarding the PA member’s presentation.