NOTICE TO VENDORS - FRAUDULENT ORDER ACTIVITY
The Fort Lewis College Office of Purchasing has issued an alert to an active email ordering scam that involves requests for quotes and submission of a purchase order, which appear to come from Fort Lewis College but are actually fraudulent.
We are working with law enforcement to investigate this fraudulent activity as we become aware of more instances, and have been contacted by several vendors who have received the fraudulent requests.
The Office of Purchasing is located in 290 Berndt Hall. Central Stores/Shipping/Receiving and the loading dock are located in the southeast corner of the Physical Plant on the north end of the Fort Lewis College campus.
Programs and Services We Provide:
- Purchasing- Administration, management and policies
- P-card (Procurement Card) Program- Administration, management, and policies
- Central Stores/Shipping/Receiving- Manage, stock, delivery, and pickup
- Contract Review- Review and advise. Director is official liaison between FLC and Attorney General's Office
- Travel- Administration, management, and policies
- FLC Procurement Rules- Administration and management
- Information for Vendors- Point of contact
- Opportunities to Bid- Advertise documented quotes, bids, requests for proposals, and settlement notices for goods and services