The personal trainer program at the Student Life Center offers students, faculty, and staff the opportunity for one-on-one instruction and quality fitness assessments administered by a staff of personal trainers.
Interested individuals need to obtain a Fitness Profile packet from the front desk of the Student Life Center.
Weight Room Orientation
Personal goals and objectives consultation.
One-on-one weight room and cardio equipment orientation.
Personal Trainer Packages Include:
- A written exercise program administered and supervised by a personal trainer.
- Each session is usually one hour in length.
- Body Composition.
- Blood Pressure test.
- Resting Heart Rate.
Participants must complete a Personal Fitness Questionnaire and Release to begin a personal trainer program.
- 1 - Session Package $20.00
- 3 - Session Package $55.00
- 6 Session Package $100.00
- 9 Session Package $150.00
For more information call 382-6946.