President of Hockey Operations
- 16 games, two practices per week and weekly training sessions.
- Home games are at Chapman Hill Ice Arena.
- Involvement in Durango community and active support from local sponsors.
- Process for joining: Show up to any practice or team meeting or contact the president or coach.
Previous Experience: Experience is preferred but not required
- Affordable competitive hockey
- Transportation, lodging, and entry fees covered at most away games
- Pro-deals from sponsors
- Social atmosphere of the Durango hockey community
Commitment Expected from Members: To maintain a highly competitive team year after year, the club expects that members dedicate themselves to all events. Season has 2 practices a week with a full schedule of games taking place most weekends.
- No academic, financial, or disciplinary holds
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.0
- Enrolled for a minimum of 9 credits per semester
- Other Requirements
- Assist with fund raising
- Must have own equipment
Team Organizational Guide
National Affiliation - American Collegiate Hockey Association
- October 21st Colorado Christian University, Away
- October 22nd Colorado Christian University, Away
- October 28th Colorado Mesa University, Home
- October 29th Colorado Mesa University, Home
- November 4th Western State Colorado University, Away
- November 5th Western State Colorado University, Away
- December 2nd University of Colorado @ Colorado Springs, Home
- December 3rd University of Colorado @ Colorado Springs, Home
- January 27th Colorado Christian University, Home
- January 28th Colorado Christian University, Home
- February 3rd University of Colorado @ Colorado Springs, Away
- February 4th University of Colorado @ Colorado Springs, Away
- February 10th Western State Colorado University, Home
- February 11th Western State Colorado University, Home
- February 17th Colorado Mesa University, Away
- February 18th Colorado Mesa University, Away
Fort Lewis College Club Sports promotes good sportsmanship by student-athletes, coaches, and spectators. We request your cooperation by supporting the participants and officials in a positive manner. Profanity, racial, sexist, homophobic, or other derogatory comments, or other intimidating actions directed at officials, spectators, student-athletes, coaches or team representatives will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal from the site of competition.