Updated Membership Information effective January, 2, 2016
Student Life Center Memberships
All current FLC students pay student fees for access to the Student Life Center (SLC). A valid Skycard is required for access to the facility.
The Student Life Center promotes wellness campus-wide by offering a variety of membership options to the FLC community. Gold Memberships have unlimited access to the Student Life Center during normal hours of operation. Blue Members are unable to check-in to the Student Life Center after 4:00pm M-F, but have unlimited access on the weekends and over the summer.
Gold Membership (Unlimited Access)
- Monthly - $40/month
- Semester - $150
- Academic (Expires 4/30) $280
- Annual - $360
Blue Membership (Limited Access)
- Monthly - $30/month
- Semester - $100
- Academic - $180 (Expires 4/30)
- Annual - $240
Faculty and Staff Memberships
Current FLC Faculty and Staff may purchase a membership at the Student Life Center Front Desk. Current Faculty and Staff are able to use payroll deduction to pay for their membership.
If payment is through payroll deduction, a payroll deduction form must be completed along with this membership application. Termination of payroll deduction for a Student Life Center membership may only be administered at the end of the Fall and Winter terms. A request for the termination of payroll deduction must be submitted in writing to the Director of Recreational Services at least 30 days prior to the requested termination date. Payroll Deduction is only offered for the eligible Faculty and Staff Membership. Monthly and Semester options are not available to Payroll Deduction.
FLC Faculty & Staff Membership Form (non-payroll deduct)
FLC Faculty & Staff Membership Form (payroll deduct)
Student Summer Membership
Students that are not enrolled in summer classes, but taking Fall classes, may purchase a Summer Membership for $60. Individual Summer Session passes are also available for $20.
Student Summer Membership Form
Alumni that graduated from Fort Lewis College are eligible to purchase a membership for the Student Life Center. There will be a one-time $15 fee for all new alumni memberships.
Alumni Membership Form
- Any individual that is eligible for a student, faculty/staff, or alumni membership as described above may purchase a Household Membership for one individual, 17 or older, residing in the same residence.
- A valid FLC ID of the sponsor and proof of same residence is required at the time of purchase.
- Sponsor must be present at time of membership purchase.
House Hold Membership Form
If you plan to visit the Student Life Center infrequently, the punch pass may be perfect for you.
- Our punch passes are sold as 10 visits and 20 visits at $40 and $75 respectively.
- Punch Passes are available to faculty and staff of FLC only.
- Each punch pass is valid for 12 months from the purchase date. Any remaining visits after this time will become null and void.
- Punch Pass members may not sponsor a guest.
- Punch Pass members must be 17 and over and may be required to demonstrate proof of age upon purchase.
Punch Pass Membership Form
- Current Student Life Center members may sponsor up to two non-members a day.
- Sponsoring member must be present during the entire visit for the guests.
- Each guest pass cost $5, per person.
- The sponsor is responsible for the guest.
- Guest may not sponsor other guest.
- Guest must be 17 and over and may be required to demonstrate proof of age upon purchase.