Countdown to graduation is a one-stop shop where graduating seniors can take care of many important pre-graduation tasks and get answers to all their questions, without having to spend time running around campus.
- Date: Thursday, April 4, 2019
- Time: Drop in any time between 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Student Union Ballroom
Who can attend?
Why should you attend?
- Pick up your free Fort Lewis College Alumni mug and t-shirt
- There will be refreshments and snacks
- Pick up your cap and gown
- Get free help with your resume and cover letter
- Get answers to all your questions
What do you need to bring?
- Your SkyCard
- A copy of your resume and cover letter (if you want a free consultation with Career Services staff)
Which offices will be there to assist me?
- Confirm your mailing address and the spelling of your name for your diploma
- Get all your commencement, honors, and diploma questions answered
- Pick up your cap and gown. You must show your SkyCard! (Caps, gowns, and tassels are covered by your graduation fee. You don’t need to order in advance. Generic sizes are available according to height.)
- Find out how to order class rings and graduation announcements
- See frames, cards, and alumni gear available for purchase at the SkyStore
- Find out about textbook buyback and rental returns
- Get your questions answered about your FLC email account and your M drive files
- Find out about post-graduation access to WebOPUS and theFort
- Free resume and cover letter review!
- Discuss graduate school preparation and application materials
- Review job search strategies
- Create your networking plan
- Get important information regarding student loans and mandatory exit counseling
- Make sure you've returned all your library materials and check late fees
- Find out how to get the most out of your free New York Time and Wall Street Journal subscriptions
- Find out about the Senior Special (includes a complete physical exam, copies of immunization records, and lab work)
- Pick up your Alumni mug and t-shirt (this will be your only opportunity!)
- Learn how to stay connected with the Fort Lewis College community
- Discover benefits and services offered through the Alumni Office
- Find out how to become an Alumni Ambassador and share your success
- Learn how to connect with current and prospective students—YOU inspire others!
Student Billing & Cashiering
- Check your account for any outstanding balances
Questions? We're here to help! Contact the Registrar's Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 970-247-7350.