Current Students


Looking for a specific form? Scroll to the bottom of this page for common forms. 

Registration, Add/Drop, & Withdrawal

You'll find all the registration and course addition information you need on our Registration and Adding Classes page. You can drop classes freely on WebOPUS until 4:00 p.m. on the day of Census, which is always the 12th day of the semester (read more about Census). For more information on how drop classes on WebOPUS, withdraw from individual classes after Census, and withdraw from all your classes for the semester, see our Withdrawing and Dropping Classes page. 

Final Exam Schedule

See the detailed Final Exam Schedule to find out when your finals will be. 

Account Holds

Many holds will prevent your from registering for classes and accessing your transcript. To find out more information about your hold and how to address it, see our Account Holds page. 


Ordering official transcripts is easy! Just go to to place your order. See our Transcripts page for details about ordering options and prices. Just need an unofficial transcript? You can view your unofficial transcript on WebOPUS. 

Student Privacy Rights (FERPA)

Learn more about the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and your right to the privacy of your education record on our Student Privacy Rights page. 

Planning to take a summer course somewhere else? 

Learn more about which courses we've transferred in for students in the past using Transferology. If you don't see the course you want to take in Transferology, email us at Don't forget to have an official transcript sent to the FLC Admission Office when you've received your final grade for the course!

Common Forms for Students

Academic Renewal and Academic Disqualification Appeal

Academic Disqualification Appeal

You can appeal your academic disqualification using this form

Academic Renewal

A returning student who has not attended Fort Lewis College for at least six consecutive terms (e.g., Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall) and whose Fort Lewis College cumulative GPA is below 2.00 may apply for Academic Renewal. For more information and to apply, see the Academic Renewal Petition.

Adverse Impact of Curriculum Petition

In Fall 2016, Fort Lewis College implemented a new curriculum and a new set of academic policies that affected almost every student attending FLC. If you have been adversely impacted by these changes, you have the right to petition for accommodation

Application for Graduation

Once you've registered for your final course requirements, you need to apply to graduate. This initiates the process by which the Registrar's Office ensures that you have fulfilled all of your degree requirements and, ultimately, confers your degree. 

Undergraduate Students

Please review our step-by-step guide for more details, or jump right to the Undergraduate Application for Graduation

Graduate Students

Please review our step-by-step guide for graduate students, or jump right to the Graduate Studies Application for Graduation.

Change of Major, Minor, Concentration, Certificate, and/or Catalog Year

You can make changes to your major, minor, certificate, concentration, and/or catalog year using our online form.

TIP: Did you know that your catalog year determines which majors, minors, concentrations, and certificates are available to you? It's a good idea to know what your catalog year is when you're thinking about changing your major. You can find your catalog year in your u.achieve degree audit in WebOPUS (learn more about catalog years).



Credit Overload Petition

If you would like to take more than 18 credits during a spring or fall semester, or more than 12 credits during a summer semester, you need to submit a Credit Overload Petition to Skyhawk Station by 5:00 p.m. on Census (the 12th day of the semester). 

Enrollment Verification

Do you need enrollment verification? Skyhawk Station can help! They can write you a letter, complete your Alaska PFD, verify you GPA and your anticipated graduation date, send a class schedule, and much more. See our Enrollment Verification page for more information.  

FERPA Waiver

You can waive your right to privacy, allowing a specific person, such as a family member, to access your student record information using our online FERPA Waiver form. 

Read more about your right to the privacy of your student record information on our Student Privacy Rights page.

Incomplete Grade Request & Incomplete Grade Extension Request

For detailed information about Incompletes, see the Incomplete Grade Request form. To request an extension, use the Incomplete Grade Extension Request form. 

Independent/Individualized Study Form (299/499)

Name Change and/or Gender Change

Have you changed your legal name or gender since you started at FLC? We can easily update your academic record, email address, and CAS username! Just fill out our Name Change Request and/or Gender Change Request form and either drop it off at Skyhawk Station, or mail it to the Registrar's Office (1000 Rim Dr. | Durango, CO 81301) with the required documentation. 

Please be aware that we cannot accept these requests by fax or by email. Any such requests received by fax or email will be destroyed for your security. If you are changing your name, your new name will appear on transcripts ordered after the change has been processed.

Privacy/Confidentiality Request

You may make your education record and directory information completely confidential at any time. For more information on confidentiality requests, see our Student Privacy Rights (FERPA) page. 

If you need to remove a confidentiality restriction, please use this form