1. Login to secure Area of WebOPUS.
2. Click on Faculty Services menu.
3. Click on Term Selection. Use the drop-down menu to select term you are grading; click Submit.
4. The Faculty Services menu will re-appear; click on Class Roster and Faculty Schedule, then on CRN Selection. All of your courses should be listed in a drop-down menu (by CRN). Use the drop-down menu to select the CRN you wish to grade. Click Submit.
5. The Faculty Services Menu will re-appear. From the Faculty Services menu, click Grades and Census Date Reporting. Then click either Mid Term Grades or Final Grades.
6. The class roster will appear. Follow the directions at the top of the worksheet. Use the drop-down menu beside each student’s name to select the grade. WHEN ENTERING FINAL GRADES, BE SURE EACH STUDENT RECEIVES A GRADE. EVEN IF A STUDENT NEVER ATTENDED, A GRADE MUST STILL BE ENTERED. REMEMBER THAT ALL STUDENTS MUST BE GRADED - DO NOT LEAVE THE GRADE BLANK! If you have questions about what grade to enter for a student who never attended class, please discuss this with your department chair and/or dean.
7. If your class has more than 25 students, the roster will continue onto the next page. Just above or just below the names you will see: "Records: 1-25, 26-50, 51-n". Click 26-50 for the second page, etc. Click "Submit" to save grades on each page. Click often. You can submit changes as often as you like. **Anyone using WebOPUS is logged off automatically after 30 minutes of inactivity, so submitting changes often will prevent losing your work.**
8. To grade another class, go to the VERY bottom of the screen and click on "CRN SELECTION." This will get you back to the faculty menu where you can select the next course to grade.
9. When you have entered grades in all your classes, or when you have finished grading for the time being, click on "Sign Out" in the top right corner of the web page to log out of WebOPUS.
10.You don’t need to grade every student in one session. You can return whenever you like during the time WebOPUS grading is activated. For Fall and Spring terms, this extends from the morning of the last day of classes (an email will be sent out announcing when the grading function has been turned on) until 10:00 a.m. on the Monday after Finals Week.
GRADES ARE DUE AT 10:00 A.M. THE MONDAY FOLLOWING FINALS WEEK. SEE THE CURRENT ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR SPECIFIC DAY/DATE.
Registrar’s Office – Revised 2 September 2014
Location: O: Drive/WEBOPUS DOCUMENTS