The deadline for submitting the application for fall and spring degrees is Census Date of the semester in which the student is planning to complete degree requirements (if summer, apply by spring Census).
- Required Fields (*)
- If completing requirements for two different degrees (Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science), you must submit and pay the graduation fees for two applications
WARNING: Please read the following statement carefully as it may impact the approval or denial of your application for graduation.
The FLC admission application states, “No part of the previous collegiate record may be disregarded. Any coursework taken at any type of higher education institution including community colleges, vocational-technical institutes or non-accredited colleges must be listed. Failure to list all previously attended institutions is a serious offense that may result in the rescinding of admission, loss of credit, or disenrollment. Official transcripts of all collegiate work attempted are required. Transcripts must show all work attempted from each institution attended. Although course work taken at vocational-technical institutes or non-accredited colleges may not transfer, these official transcripts are still required.”
The Registrar’s Office will use the National Student Clearinghouse to verify that we have all of your transcripts. If we find missing transcripts, your application will be denied. If you have concerns, email email@example.com.
How do you plan to complete your degree requirements? (check all that apply)
Check the box below confirming you agree to pay a $50 processing fee per degree.
- You will receive a confirmation email after we receive your application.
- Submit supporting documentation electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring to the Registrar’s Office in Miller Student Services, Rm 160.
- Applications received before the due date will be processed within 7 weeks of the application deadline regardless of when they were submitted. You will be notified by email to your FLC account notifying you of approval or denial.
- All holds must be resolved before the diploma will be issued.
Click "SUBMIT": Submission may take up to one minute.