National Student Clearinghouse
Enrollment verifications are available FREE of charge via Student Self-Service. Student Self-Service saves you a trip to the Registrar’s Office by providing you with the ability to perform the following services securely via the web, 24/7:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
- View your enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request
The National Student Clearinghouse is our authorized agent for providing enrollment verifications through its Student Self-Service program.
Students can print enrollment verification certificates free of charge.
To print an enrollment verification certificate:
- Login to theFort
- Select WebOpus from External Quicklinks
- Select Student Services
- Select Student Records
- Select Link to National Student Clearinghouse
For assistance with Student Self-Service, contact the Clearinghouse at 703-742-4200.