From the FIRST DAY OF TERM THROUGH CENSUS DATE students can withdraw from the term using WebOPUS.
To withdraw using WebOPUS, go to theFort and log in.
- Select 'WebOPUS' from the menu. This will bring you to the WebOPUS homepage.
- Select “Student Services”.
- Select “Registration”.
- Select “Withdraw from the Current Term”.
- Read about impact of withdrawals on tuition and fee charges, eligibility for on-campus housing, and financial aid.
- Submit “Request to Withdraw from the Current Term”.
Technical Difficulties with WebOPUS
If a student experiences problems with using WebOPUS, it is the student’s responsibility to contact the Registrar’s Office as soon as possible.
Tuition and Fees Schedule For Students Who Withdraw
Students initiating a pre-Census or post-Census withdrawal will be assessed tuition and fees according to the pro rata schedule published on the Student Billing & Cashiering website. There are separate schedules for the fall and spring semesters and the summer sessions.
Other Responsibilities Associated With Withdrawal
Students who have applied for housing and/or financial aid have other responsibilities associated with official withdrawal and must contact those offices directly.