Veterans' Affairs Educational Benefits

We assist the Department of Veterans Affairs through the Veterans Education Benefits Office by providing certification for education benefits under Title 38, U.S. Code: Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill), Chapter 31 (Vocational Rehabilitation), Chapter 32 (Post Vietnam Era), Chapter 33 (Post 9-11 GI Bill), Chapter 35 (Dependents Educational Assistance), Chapter 1607, and Title 10 U.S. Code: Chapter 1606 (Selected Reserve Members).

If you are eligible for any of these benefits, you should contact the us as soon as possible, prior to the expected date of enrollment. When you apply you should apply in a degree-seeking major before applying for veterans’ education benefits. 12 credits is considered full time for Fall, Spring, or Summer semesters. You must notify the Registrar's Office of any change of address, major or enrollment status.

General Information

Address changes with the VA can be made by calling (888) 442-4551.  Please notify the Registrar's Office as well.  Any registration changes should be reported immediately to the Veterans' Certifying Official in the Registrar's Office as soon as possible.  Failure to do so may result in an adjustment of reported hours back to the first day of the semester.

For information on how to apply for educational benefits, or if your enrollment status has changed, please email

You may check the status of your Veterans’ benefits by calling (888) 442-4551. This is an automated phone system which allows you to check your status.  You may also ask questions via the VA Education Benefits website at

Important Contacts
  • Have Questions for the Registrar's Office?