Official Transcript Orders
Important Notes: Many account holds will prevent you from ordering official transcripts. You can view you account holds on WebOPUS. Transcript fees are non-refundable. Fort Lewis College is not responsible for lost or stolen mail.
Delivery Options and Cost
- Electronic: Available only if you did not attend FLC before 1992. E-transcripts are usually delivered within 20 minutes of placing your order.
- WARNING: Electronic transcripts sent to your own email address are not official. They must be sent directly to the intended recipient to be official.
- Paper Transcripts: You can choose to have transcripts mailed via USPS, or you can request that they be held for you to pick up in person and the Registrar's Office (please be sure to bring a photo ID with you when you come to collect it). These orders are processed within two business days.
- Cost: Paper and electronic transcripts cost $5.00 each with a $2.25 processing fee per address.
- Expedited Delivery: For an additional fee, you can have your paper transcript sent via USPS Express mail.
Ordering Official Transcripts
- Using Chrome or Firefox, go to www.getmytranscript.com.
- Note: This website is not compatible with Internet Explorer or Safari.
- Type "Fort Lewis College" into the school search bar. Click CONTINUE.
- Read the important school notifications that appear on the next page, then click ORDER TRANSCRIPT(S).
- Follow the directions on the subsequent pages as they appear
- Note: You can enter either your Social Security Number OR your Fort Lewis College student ID number
Manual Transcript Orders (use this ordering option If you don't have a credit or debit card)
Unofficial Transcripts (via webOPUS)
UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS MAY ONLY BE OBTAINED BY STUDENTS WHO ATTENDED FROM SEPTEMBER 3, 1991 TO PRESENT, HAVE A USERNAME AND PASSWORD, and HAVE NO HOLDS ON THEIR ACCOUNT.
Students who attended Fort Lewis College prior to September 3, 1991, will need to order an official transcript.
IF YOU NEED TO RE-ESTABLISH A USERNAME AND PASSWORD, and attended after September 3, 1991, you may call:
- IT Department at (970) 247-7444
- Student Records Specialist (Registrar’s Office) at (970)-247-7350
RUNNING AN UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT (must have a valid username and password):
Note: Username and password remain valid for 3 semesters after leaving Fort Lewis College
Go to the Fort Lewis College homepage at www.fortlewis.edu:
- Scroll to the bottom of the home page
- Under Helpful Links, choose webOPUS and log in via CAS
- Student Services
- Student Records
- Academic Transcripts
- Transcript Level: Undergraduate
- Transcript Type: Unofficial
- Print, Save or copy and paste to a Word document