An Institutional Transfer Guide allows students with an AA or AS Degree from a Colorado Community College to transfer at least 60 credit hours to any Colorado public four-year college or university. 

In order to qualify, the students must have completed their AA or AS degree, including 35 credits of state-guaranteed general education courses, and earn a C grade or better in each course.