Transfer Students

Learn more about transferring credits so you can continue your educational journey with Fort Lewis College.

See How Your Credits Will Transfer

Use Transferology®, a third-party website, to see how your credits will transfer toward a degree at FLC. You will be asked to create an account to see course information. It is a quick and simple process to gain access to their widely-used database of colleges and universities around Colorado, the country, and the world.

Go to Transferology®

If you don't see your course in Transferology®, email us at

Transfer Credit Evaluation Appeals

You have the right to appeal the College's decision regarding the transferability of a course and/or the way in which a course(s) transferred (read more about the appeal process). 

Already have an Associate's degree from a Colorado community college? 

You can transfer up to 60 credits from the AA/AS you earned at a Colorado community college to FLC, and all of your Liberal Arts Core requirements will be waived as you work toward your Bachelor's degree here. Questions? Contact the Admission Office at Did you earn an AA/AS from an institution outside of Colorado? See our Transfer Policy for Associate Degrees from Institutions Outside of Colorado

Colorado Reverse Transfer

If you left a two-year institution to come to Fort Lewis College before you finished your Associate's degree, you may be eligible for reverse transfer. Reverse transfer allows you to transfer FLC credits back to that two-year college so that you can get your Associate's degree while still working toward your Bachelor's degree at FLC. You would not have to take any extra classes, and you don't have to be a current student at your former school. See the Colorado Department of Higher Education's Reverse Transfer site for details. Questions? Email the Registrar, Theresa Rodriguez