Institutional Transfer Guides

An Institutional Transfer Guide allows students with an AA or AS Degree from a Colorado Community College to transfer at least 60 credit hours to any Colorado public four-year college or university.

In order to qualify, the students must have completed their AA or AS degree, including 35 credits of state-guaranteed general education courses, and earn a C grade or better in each course.

  • Transfer Guides
    • 2014-2015
    • 2015-2016
    • 2016-2017
    • 2017-2018
    • 2018-2019
    • Archived 2003-2013
    Limit search results to files with the specified tags.
    Limit search results to files modified within the specified time.
    Search results must exactly contain the keywords.
      Views Actions
      NameDate modifiedSizeParent Folder
      Data pager
      Items per Page:
       11 items in 2 pages