You can deposit funds into a SkyCash account at the following locations:
- The SkyCash Deposit site: includes an option for guests to deposit SkyCash into an account with out having to login. The guest depositor must know the name as it appears on the SkyCard as well the ID number.
- Student Union Value Transfer Station (VTS): The VTS is located adjacent to the Information Desk on the first floor of the Student Union building. The VTS allows you to deposit funds directly into your SkyCard account with cash or a credit card. Coins are not accepted.
- FLC Cashier Office: Located in Berndt Hall, Room 140, (970) 247-7361.
- SkyCard Office: Located in the Student Union, Room 005, on the ground floor across from the campus Post Office, (970) 247-7504.
- There is a convenient mobile application available for your smart phone that allows you to make deposits into your SkyCash account. For more information select the "Managing" tab on the left.