American Indian Business Leaders (AIBL)
AIBL is a student issued organization designed to promote and support the American Indian business student entrepreneur.
President: Maya St Cyr
Faculty Sponsor: Liz Ross
Beta Alpha Psi (BAP)
A national honor society and scholastic and professional accounting fraternity, which includes the following:
- Recognition of outstanding academic achievements in the field of accounting.
- Promotion of the study and practice of accounting.
- Provision of opportunities for self-development and association among members and practicing accountants.
- Encouragement of a sense of ethical, social, and public responsibilities.
Faculty Sponsor: Dr. Theresa Hilliard, CPA CFE
Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) - Accounting Honor Society
Beta Gamma Sigma is the international honor society serving business programs accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Membership in Beta Gamma Sigma is the highest recognition a business student anywhere in the world can receive in a business program accredited by AACSB International.
Baccalaureate Student Membership
- Candidates for baccalaureate degrees whose academic rank is in the upper 10 percent of their class may be inducted subject to the following paragraphs of this section.
- Students in the next to last year of study (or its equivalent in course work) ranked among the upper 10 percent of their class may be inducted in the last term or semester (or its equivalent in course work) of that year.
- Students in their final year who were not previously inducted may be inducted at any time during their final year (or its equivalent in course work) if their academic rank is in the upper 10 percent of their class.
Contact: Elaine Labach
Economics Club / Omicron Delta Epsilo
President: Michael Conway
Faculty Sponsor: Instructor John Gadbois