Want your Financial Aid refund deposited directly into a Checking or Savings account???
eRefunds put money in your account... FAST!
No more trips to the bank or waiting for a paper check. Direct Deposit is the secure and convenient way to get your refund.
Step 1: Confirm Enrollment for the upcoming term.
Note: This is NOT the same as confirming your admission.
Click here to confirm your enrollment.
Step 2: Set up your account online.
- Log into WebOpus via theFort.
- Once there, go to Student Services and then choose My Billing Information. Click on View My Bill.
- Fom there log into the Student Account Suite.
- Then choose Electronic Refunds.
- Fill out the online form.
You will need your bank routing number and your account number.
Make sure to select the correct type of account! Is it a Checking account or a Savings account?
Do you have questions? Contact us.